The Grey Riding Camel is obtained after defeating Dormus the Camel-Hoarder. To get to Dormus you will have to click on the right Mysterious Camel Figurine in Uldum. There is a 5% chance to get teleported to Dormus the Camel-Hoarder when you click a Mysterious Camel Figurine. There is a 95% change that your Mysterious Camel Figurine will turn into Crumbled Statue Remnants.

After you obtain the mount you will also get the Scourer of the Eternal Sands Feat of Strength and the Camel-Hoarder title.

We offer the Grey Riding Camel as part of our mount farming collection via two options:

  • Self Play: Your product manager will notify you when Mysterious Camel Figurine’s are available, you’ll be required to login on a character we’ve instructed you to pre-position and join your mount farmer to take on Dormus the Camel-Hoarder.
  • Pilot Play: Due to the tedious nature of farming mounts and the demand of availability in small windows, many players opt for our pilot play service in which our farmers will directly log into your account and perform the service when the mount is ready to be obtained. Providing you a hands free experience.

Get 10% off your order when you book with our pilot play service.

Get your Grey Riding Camel with Alpha Boosts today and also enjoy your new ‘the Camel-Hoarder’ title and feat of strength achievement.